Financial Regulators Publish Semiannual Regulatory Agendas
Pursuant to the requirements of the Regulatory Flexibility Act, multiple regulatory agencies published semiannual agendas that include rules the agencies are currently considering to propose or promulgate. The agendas were published in the Federal Register. The agencies include:
- Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System;
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau;
- U.S. Small Business Administration;
- U.S. Department of Labor; and
- U.S. Treasury Department.
Comments on the Federal Reserve Board's regulatory agenda may be submitted within six months after the publication date.
See separate coverage on the SEC's regulatory agenda, which has a comment deadline of September 7, 2022.
Available only to Premium subscribers.