Purpose and Goals
Fried Frank Regulatory Intelligence (FFRI) has numerous practical goals and one social goal.
1. To be the best source of governmental/regulatory materials within its scope. Not to be the most materials, but to be the most useful. Organized. Curated. Linked.
2. To provide expert analysis from professionals with significant real market experience.
3. To provide tools to assist in understanding financial market contracts.
4. To provide tools for getting work done: Expert Systems, Finders, Contract Generators.
5. To keep you current through daily news.
6. To keep you on target through rules calendars.
7. To keep you compliant with manuals.
To provide informed commentary on laws, rules and governmental actions that affect participants in the financial markets.